Monday, March 5, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Frame Collage Headboard

Enjoy the fun time-lapse photography demonstration

Frame Collage Headboard Tutorial at Shrimp Salad Circus Blog

"When we first moved into the new digs, I had grand plans to paint each room with some sort of bright, chipper color and lovely finish. This, the guest room/my studio/my office was going to be bright white with blue-grey horizontal stripes. Lovely, right? Then come paint it for me.While I was waiting for you to all show up to paint, I decided the walls needed some 'bang.' I decided to give our platform bed the illusion of a tall, stately head board, complete with all the quirk and bizarre of my art collection".... Read more

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Very fun watching your awesome frame collage headboard come together! It looks great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! That collage looks great... :) Orangies Attic

    ReplyDelete