Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make Painted Furniture

Sharp Striped Effect

Painted Table and Chair Tutorial at Girl Loves Glam

"Isn’t my new set up the cutest thing you have ever seen? I am so in love. It was a lot of hard work to get it to this point, but I am so glad that I did it. This is what I did… Your first step, is to sand everything down. I didn’t take pictures of this, but you’ll want to sand it all. Then you need to prime it. For the chairs, I used tinted (gray) primer on the blue and purple chairs. I used white primer on the yellow and red chairs. For the table, I used the tinted primer on the legs and white primer on the table top".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. i am SO in love with this. seriously!!! ahhh!! i looooove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set! I really thanks you for the tutorial. Great post!

    ReplyDelete