Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tip - How to Get Large Prints Cheaply

Good to Know

Large Prints Cheap Tutorial at Measured by the Heart Blog

"I have seen this around the blogosphere quite a bit so you might have already seen this tip.  But in case you haven’t, it is too good not to share. I love to decorate with photos.  It’s an important part of my home decor.  I think it shows your family that you love them enough to put them in prominent places in your home.  A long time ago someone told me that children that have pics of themselves in their rooms have higher self esteem.  I don’t know if this is true or not but it makes sense that seeing a loving family or a beautiful child daily would make a difference.  To that end, I decided to print my favorite family photo pretty big.  I bet you can’t guess which one I use".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment