Monday, April 9, 2012

Tutorial Exchange Post Using Steady Stand for a One Stop Photo Op

The biggest benefit is that the stand eliminates harsh shadows

One Stop Photo Op Tutorial at Stealth & Aces Blog

"My goal with this product was to create a One Stop Photo Op studio.  I used to spend WAY too much time taking photos, and then retaking them because I had gotten a shadow of my camera in the picture, and then would spend even more time in Photoshop trying to edit them so the color and contrast were just so.  Needless to say, it was time consuming and frustrating and my goal was to find a way to take one picture that I could instantly upload to Etsy without needing to alter it.  With the Modahaus Steady Stand and a lamp, I am able to achieve that goal.  First, set up your Steady Stand.  It’s really simple, straightforward and comes with instructions, so I won’t bore you with those details".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment