Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Paper Egg

Use Colorful Paper Scraps

Paper Egg Tutorial at Crafty Journal Blog

"Use your paper scraps to make this paper egg ornament for a fun Easter decoration. It can be made in any size.Tape or glue the egg shapes together and add a ribbon for hanging. You can make several eggs quickly and easily, and they can be folded flat and put in an envelope for mailing. It would make a fun little gift to send a grandchild. You can write a message on each egg piece before you assemble the paper egg ornament".... Read more

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of making those before I even saw the tutorial. I have done this with hearts for valentines day too.sculptresslink.etsy.com. There are so many great opportunities for this design.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so timely. I was just 'saying' I needed some fun ideas for using my scrap paper pile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my paper egg ornament! And thank you Susan and Diana for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete