Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Ruffled Tote

A Pretty Tote with Lots of Personality

Ruffled Tote Tutorial at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom Blog

"For this project, I wanted to make a project that anyone could do.  So I tested out my theory that I could create a ruffled tote bag with absolutely no sewing. And guess what?  It worked!  This bag is awesome! (For all the seamstresses out there, you can totally sew this project and I will have some additional instructions at the bottom of the post.)  I originally bought this fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, but I wasn't "in love" with it.  (I have already bought more fabric for her quilt.)  I thought the pinks, greens and yellows in this collection were perfect for a spring tote.  I also looked online at Walmart.com and noticed they are now selling some pretty darn cute fat quarter bundles".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Ruffled Tote! I am thrilled!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete