Monday, May 14, 2012

Tutorial - How to Embellish Sandals using a K Cup

Recycle those K Cups

Sandal Embellishment Tutorial at Shades of Tangerine Blog

"The Keurig coffee maker is my best friend.  We get together several times a day to make coffee, tea and instant oatmeal.  Although I am all about the convenience, I hate how terrible those little plastic cups are to the environment.  I use tea bags and a reusable coffee cup most of the time, but I'm still guilty of buying the single use cups on occasion.  Since I can't bear to throw anything away, my stash of used cups has been growing until I finally came up with a project for them: the decorations on these sandals are made from K-Cup filters!  Here's how to make your own K-Cup bohemian sandals".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment