Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric Key Chain

Make these for quick and easy gifts

Key Chain Tutorial at Sew Happy Quilting Blog

"These are very simple to make, it took me longer to put the tutorial together then it did to make the five key chains in this tutorial. I took lots of pics, but these are easy to make and anyone can do it. The monogram is optional. You can embellish these anyway you like and you might even choose to fussy cut certain fabrics. I made 70 of these monogrammed and used snaps for closures but wasn't happy with the snap. So, I started all over and made them 70 more with Velcro. I'm happy with the Velcro so that's what we'll go with here. But If you are better at setting snaps then I was you can give that a go. Just do what works best for you. You also have option for what to use for the piece that holds the ring".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment