Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Decorative Baby Rattle

Make in a color to match the nursery or baby shower theme

Decorative Rattle Tutorial at Beau Fleurs Blog

"I have been bustling around the last few months preparing for the three craft fairs I have done the last three weeks... it does not leave much time for crafting.  However, with the exciting news of my friend's pregnancy, I have started looking for innovative and exciting ways to decorate for the baby shower I am throwing!  We will be using this design as our door decoration for the shower, and then putting it on her nursery door afterwards".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Buying a rattle for baby as a gift or for your own infant seems like a harmless and inexpensive choice. Babies place everything in their mouths so rattles are both functional and fun. Some rattles even grow with baby offer teething support, interaction and stimulating colors.

    ReplyDelete