Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make an Easy Carry Stadium Quilt

The shoulder strap allows a hands free carry

Easy Carry Stadium Quilt Tutorial at Cat Patches Blog

"When I decided to make a quilt for Erik and Mae to take to Oregon State football games to keep them warm on cool Autumn nights, I wanted something large enough for two, but easy to carry to and from the field.  I looked at a lot of different ideas for accomplishing this, but the ones I found invariably involved something like a bag or a strap that was separate from the quilt itself.  With the excitement of a game and a crowd of people, I worried that an unattached bag or strap would become separated from the quilt and lost.  I wanted to come up with something that would serve the function of keeping the quilt in a tidy package, and also be loss-proof.  This is what I came up with".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment