Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Screen Printed Tee Shirt

Use a design from a coloring page

Screen Printed Tee Tutorial at Show Tell Share Blog

"After the first screen printing project I felt brave enough to try a bit more detailed design. This took a bit more planing. Once I printed off the image, I sat down and figured out which areas I wanted to paint and marked it. And also all the areas covered in glue had to be thought out and marked. My original image was more detailed, so I had to cover up some areas with too many lines".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. I love your tutorials! They are so useful and easy to understand, thank you very much for writing them up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ava, I'm glad that you are enjoying them. The tutorials come from all over, I can't take credit for most of them.

    ReplyDelete