Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tutorial - How to Pack Lightly

Just in time for your summer vacation

Pack Lightly Tutorial at Brighton Park Blog

"The first time I had to pack light; I mean really pack light, was a trip I took with my husband and then one year old twins which included  a 4 1/2 hour flight. By the time I had gotten the boys' clothes, diapers, wipes, and numerous  baby paraphenalia (times 2)  packed I found I had very little room left for my husband or myself. That trip was 7 days and I packed my husband and I shoes, swimsuits, clothes, toiletries and all in one small garment bag. It was the lightest I had ever packed for a trip ever, and yet I found I was really wanting for nothing once there".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the great pointers!
    i have never underpacked, as i
    always pack way too much!

    ReplyDelete