Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Button Covered Frame Peg Board

Good way to use buttons from your collection

Button Frame Tutorial at Pixie Dust Originals Blog

"I continue to find ways to organize my “new” studio space.  So, I thought I’d share one of my newest projects.  This old 27.5″ X 40″ frame has been kicking around for a good many years now and has been a great bulletin board, a memo board, and  sandwich board (with it’s partner).  As my button collection seems to reproduce when I’m not looking, I thought I’d use up some of them and decorate my old, tired frame.  Step 1:  I sanded and primed the entire frame.  Measured a nice piece of peg board and primed that as well".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Great idea.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Giovanna
    http://iricamidigil.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete