Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Dry Erase Menu Board

I can see this idea used for a grocery list too

Menu Board Tutorial at Snippets of My Family, Faith, & Crafting Blog

"Did you know that dry erase markers easily wipe off glass? I didn't know this until recently! It is such a neat concept, because you can basically turn any picture frame into a dry erase board. Just put in some white paper (or fun light-colored scrapbook paper) behind the glass, and then hang it up! Isn't that just the niftiest idea?  My friend Sarah bought me a frame that matched my kitchen colors. This green color keeps popping up around my house! No one would ever guess it is my favorite color".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I've been needing something like this for quite awhile now but had no idea how to create something. It was just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete