Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Portable Backgammon Board

A Good Board to Travel with this Summer

Backgammon BoardTutorial at Shivaya Naturals Blog

"One of my favorite childhood memories is the endless Saturday game nights we enjoyed as a family. My dad traveled a lot when I was a child, and although he was the world’s best dad, and he never missed a night without a bedtime phone call (he worked most of his time in Asia, so that was truly a major effort), it was hard having him gone so much. Our Saturday mornings always began with a doughnut, and ended with a board game.  I am not sure how many games of Chutes and Ladders, Sorry, and Trivial Pursuit (Star Wars edition) my parents endured, but we all loved those long, lingering nights of play".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment