Friday, July 6, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Tea Bag Wallet

I am giving away one of these too!

Tea Bag Wallet Tutorial at Fabric Fascination Blog

"One thing I remember about being a child is playing hard.  We would stay outside from morning until dusk, totally engrossed in a project or game. Sewing can be like that too.  Sometimes I just want to play and make something new, fast, and fun - like this tea wallet....This is a serger project, which should take under a half hour to make.  You can also make this wallet using a standard sewing machine, but the construction will be slightly different".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tea bag wallet. My favorite is Earl Gray.
    Mispaula@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your help by making that tutorial. I don't have anyone to teach me stuff so it is so nice of you to put these tutorials out. Check out my blog to see how mine turned out. Its http:sarahbethscross-stitchblog. blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete