Monday, July 16, 2012

Tutorial - How to Paint a Roller Blind

This technique works on Tee Shirts too

Painted Roller Blind Tutorial at Wild Poppy Fields Blog

"Today I was out all day so I didn't have a chance to make anything. Actually when I came back late in the evening I went downstairs to continue one of the work that I had started but I didn't want to do so so I went upstairs again. Today I want to share a roller blind revision that I made in the summer. A cream color roller blind was hung on my kitchen window due to some mis comunication. But as it was just above my kitchen sink, the stain of the water drops was annoying me. Actually I never had liked this plain, meaningless roller blind. So I took it of and dyed it. I mean I dyed it using a stencil. And the result is".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Entertaining and valuable writing this is. Essays like this are so important to broadening people's horizons

    ReplyDelete