Monday, August 13, 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Make a Button Bracelet

This post is part of a Free Supplies for Tutorial Exchange

Bracelet Tutorial at My Life on the Divide Blog

"What will I be making with the buttons I got with my gift certificate?   Well one of my favorite things to make is accessories!  So I am going to show you how to make multiple types of accessories with... you guessed it, buttons!  When I saw the button selection the first thing that came to mind was a charm bracelet.  They are so easy to make, and look absolutely stunning when finished.  So let's get going with the first tutorial".... Read more

3 comments:

  1. It may sound easy to Make a Button Bracelet, but it takes a lot of effort and patience to make a good one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This did not take me long, maybe an hour including taking the photos. Tips that help this go fast are
      1. I used large "shank" backings(they go faster)
      2. I started with a chain that had a clasp(I did not need to build one)
      also make sure to use GOOD strong jump rings or split jump rings. So you don't loose any buttons.
      Thank you for looking.

      Delete