Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Cotton Webbing Belt

Color coordinate with your wardrobe

Belt Tutorial at Show Tell Share Blog

"My youngest has envied his brothers' belts for some time now. And to be honest, I always forget to pick up a belt for him when I am out shopping. A few weeks ago I ordered some really fun ombre striped cotton webbing to make messengers bags for the rest of the boys, since the first one was such a big hit. And of course my 3 year old kept asking me to use the cotton webbing and tie it around his waist as a belt. Finally, after one of his requests, right then and there I decided to just make him a belt instead of buying one. I rummaged through my things and found 2 D-rings that fit perfectly. At first I was going to just make a simple belt, but then I thought a pop of color would be fun".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment