Monday, August 20, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Peter Pan Collar Shirt

This cute top also has an open back with a bow

Shirt Tutorial at Much More Than the Birds Blog

"Whenever I have somewhere to go and I can't find anything in my closet that I feel like wearing, my solution is usually to diy something (assuming I have the time to do so). Although I practically never finish it in time. But the other day I wanted a new outfit and this is what I came up with! If you saw my last post, you kind of already saw it. But here are some better pictures and the tutorial I promised! Here is a picture of the shirt that the tutorial is on".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. The Tutorial of How to Make a Peter Pan Collar Shirt is really good.That is the nice article.
    Design a Tshirt

    ReplyDelete