Friday, September 14, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Book Banner

Dr. Seuss book "Oh The Places You'll Go" theme banner

Banner Tutorial at Bean Bug Crafts Blog

"As some of my readers know, my "baby" sister graduated high school in May. And now that she is off to college and has started her first semester *sniff, sniff.* I thought "better late than never" sharing what we did for her Graduation Open House. I know, I know this is long over due and I know school is back in session for most and you aren't even thinking about graduation, but if you have a senior or even a little one that you will be planning a graduation event for let me tell you, it is NEVER to early to start planning!!! So I decided to go ahead and share this post with you and will probably re-share as graduation time approaches".... Read more

4 comments:

  1. what an awesome creation, love it!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your DIY's- very fun!
    -camille
    GGA

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really nice tips giving to us. At this time so many banner are available in market but you can better way is use more printed banner is really good.

    ReplyDelete