Monday, September 3, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make Magnet Block Letters

Clever idea for learning the alphabet

Blocks Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything Blog

"My good friend Hillary's little girl is having a birthday!  Of course I needed to come up with a fun homemade gift idea!  I was going to make her a bunch of pretty hair bows.  I  went shopping at my local ' Super center' to check out the craft department, and ended up making this! My friend Hillary has extraordinary taste! She can put the cutest outfits together and her home decor always looks amazing!! I wanted to make her daughter something extra special for her birthday. These are your basic baby blocks that I painted and super glued a magnet to.   This can be used as decor in any children's room, and also used as a fun " learning the alphabet" activity".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment