Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Pleated Sleeve

This sleeve works for a child or adult

Pleated Sleeve Tutorial at Sewing the Littleheart Collection Blog

"Littleheart's second Birthday is coming up next month, and I want to make her a special outfit for the occasion. I am planning on making her a rainbow birthday party, and am designing her outfit accordingly. I will post about the finished outfit when it is done, but today I would like to show you how to make a Knight's Pleat Sleeve (which I am using for her birthday shirt). I saw this sleeve on a woman a while back, and have recreated it from my memory (so I am not sure if it is like that shirt, but I like the outcome, so who cares, right?). I call it the Knight's Pleat Sleeve because it reminds me of the armor the medieval knights used to wear" Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment