Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Make a Feathered Turkey Decoration

She said working with feathers is a lot of fun!

Feathered Turkey Tutorial at Bean Bug Crafts Blog

"It's not to early to start thinking Thanksgiving is it? I mean it does kind of seem to sneak up every year, getting lost somewhere in between Halloween and Christmas. At least it seems to happen that way to me.  Well, today I have a tutorial for a "Gobble 'til you Wobble" Turkey sign and it is fun, bright & Full of feathers!  And can I tell you I just LOVE how it turned out!  So why a turkey sign and Thanksgiving decor alreay? Remember awhile back I participated in the Totally Tutorial Blog Supplier Exchange Program?  Well, I've been selected to participate again and this time I got to use feathers! The store Abakhan, (a fabric, hobby & home store) selected me to come up with something fun with these bright, beautiful feathers".... Read more

3 comments:

  1. cute Turkey, like the sentiment to!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the exchange opportunity!
    Anna @ Bean Bug Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Anna. It seems to be a win-win situation, for the vendor, the tutorial maker, and all we crafters who benefit from tutorial.

    ReplyDelete