Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Wall-E Costume

Use a cardboard box for the base of this clever costume

Wall-E Tutorial at Wildflowers and Whimsy Blog

"When Ian asked to be Wall-e a couple of years ago, I scoured the internet for ideas on how to make a DIY Wall-e costume.  The ideas were cute, but all of them involved painting a cardboard box.  Uh, 1. I hate painting.  2.  I’m not very good at it. 3. No way I was going to put that much effort into something that was basically going to be a throw away costume!  So I thought and thought, and finally, it hit me!  Sew a slip cover for a box!  That way when the box is finished, I can just get a new one and still have the costume!  And boy am I glad that I decided to do that because I had no idea what a HUGE hit this costume would be".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. That was really unique concept for costumes. Wall-E Tutorial at Wildflowers costumes is really good for kids. Thanks for sharing a wonderful information about Wall-E Tutorial at Wildflowers costumes.

    ReplyDelete