Friday, November 9, 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Make a Sewing Case


The long zippered edge keeps everything securely inside

Sewing CaseTutorial at Tartankiwi Blog

"I was recently honoured to be chosen to take part in the Totally Tutorials Exchange Program. In return for a yard of beautiful fabrics from Jenean Morrison's Silent Cinema fabric line (which was provided by Fabric Fascination), I was asked to create a tutorial. Oh what fun!!! Much as I loved the fabrics, I was initially at a bit of a loss as to what to make with them, but after a bit of brainstorming session with friends, I came up with a plan. Regular readers of my blog must promise not to laugh. You see I seem to have been on somewhat of a campaign of making sewing cases recently.  Although I have loved each and every one that I have made so far, most of them have a fatal flaw. They don't have zips so there is a distinct possibility that they will tip up in your bag and everything will fall out- not good".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment