Friday, November 30, 2012

Tutorial - How to Draft a Simple Top


Simple top to layer under a cardigan for the winter months

Top Tutorial at Portialawrie Blog

"Firstly, forgive the top of my head being lopped off in this photo. I've been experimenting with pin curls and hadn't got round to taking them out when I took this picture. Secondly, yes Karen, you do recognise this fabric! Purchased at the Fabric Fandango, and mindful of Karen's warning about how much it creases (oooooh how it creases!!) I thought it would be perfect for a simple project like this so as to keep future ironing as easy as possible! Now, back to the subject in hand....pattern drafting. My toile for the Top Draftalong is FINALLY finished!!!! (More on that to follow) Which means that the design drafting element of the draftalong is imminent, and not a moment too soon in my view".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment