Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make Quilted Coasters

Cozy quilted coasters for your home or to give as gifts

CoasterTutorial at My Garden of Loves Blog

"I can't get enough of playing with Half Square Triangles!!  If you look at the pink coaster, err.. hmm.. yes but not too closely please.. thank you.. you will notice that i have quilt using a darning foot! yes.. i finally bought one.. BUT, that might be my first and last attempt at using it, because it broke one of my needle! arghh! so i quilt the turquoise coaster using presser foot instead. anyway, i am trying to sign up for a free motion quilting class at my local quilt shop before my next attempt, BUT, they need to have a certain number of participants before they will start the class, and currently there is only me.. so, guess i will stick to lines quilting for awhile.. Anyway today, i'm going to share a fun and super easy tutorial for a coaster!  They make such great gifts for house warming and as festive gifts and so so easy to whip up".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment