Friday, November 23, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Ruffled Infinity Scarf

Tutorial includes several ways of wearing your scarf

Scarf Tutorial at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom Blog

"I estimate that 94.9% of the tops in my wardrobe are V neck.  I really like the way a deep V looks on me and the style is not really a problem until winter time.  I keep our heat turned really low and to help stay warm I usually wear scarves to cover my exposed neckline.  (IMO if you are complaining about being cold, go put on a sweatshirt/sweatpants instead of sitting there in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.  And yes, this comment is directed at one person in particular, not that he'll ever read it, but he has heard in many many times".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. My girl friend will find this useful and i think whole site is useful

    ReplyDelete