Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Thanksgiving Jumper

This little dress has an interchangable tail/ruffle embellishment

Jumper Tutorial at Sewing the Littleheart Collection Blog

"I am planning a little trip with Littleheart, to go see my family in the States. We will be spending Thanksgiving with my sister. A few weeks ago, my sister sent me a picture of a little turkey outfit she got my nephew for the occasion, thinking it might be a little tacky, but I loved the idea of dressing up for Thanksgiving, and told her I would make Littleheart something to match!  The only problem is, we don't celebrate thanksgiving here is Israel, and turkeys don't really have any meaning here. So I thought I better come up with something that could be used after thanksgiving too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment