Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make Good Morning Sunshine Cereal Bowls

A crafty gift idea from our previously unposted archives

Cereal Bowl Tutorial at Measured by the Heart Blog

"Every year, we have 32 people to buy presents for NOT including us and our children.  That’s A LOT!!  We end up with 8 family parties scattered through out December.  It makes Christmas a month long event for us and we wouldn’t have it any other way!!  But buying for  SO many people can be tricky.  Especially this year.  {Did you read my sob story?} I am such a cheap thrifty person that I just cannot bring myself to run to the mall and buy buy buy for everyone.  But I don’t want them to get the “homemade” present.   I don’t want us to be the “oh great they got my name” family.  And I know Christmas isn’t about the presents, but I also know the reality is that it does matter to a lot of people.  And I do want them to have something nice from us. So, Long story not so short, I had a “super Saturday” of sorts and made a whole bunch of things that I hope will be nice presents for people but also were very inexpensive".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment