Monday, January 21, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Burlap Shopping Bag

Stencil a favorite saying on your bag with fabric paint

Shopping Bag Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"I've used my own shopping bags since before reusable shopping bags were cool. Everyone in our house has a set of five or six large shopping bags in the trunk of their car for grocery shopping. I made the first set of bags about ten years ago and they have carried countless loaves of bread, cartons of eggs, boxes of cereal and more. Unfortunately, they are starting to show their age and are getting a little threadbare in spots.  So, it was time to for a new set. My requirements? I wanted to make something sturdy, inexpensive and a little fun. Grocery shopping doesn't have to be boring".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment