Friday, January 11, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Circle Tutu Skirt

The bottom layer is soft cotton

Tutu Tutorial at Sewing the Littleheart Collection Blog

"I decided that it was time to be a princess. I looked around the internet for some inspiration, and decided to make her a princess dress with a separate tutu under it, so that Littleheart would have the tutu after Purim to play dress-up. She doesn't have any dress-up clothes yet, but I think this is the time to start her a dress-up box, so this will be the first item in her box!  I haven't started the dress part yet, and I will definitely post about it, but today I want to show you how I made this circle skirt tutu. I made it long, since it goes under a princess dress, but you could make a shorter one if you are just making the tutu by itself".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment