Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make Crispy Prawns Torpedo

Recipe for Salsa Rosa Dip included

Prawns Tutorial at To Cook With Love Blog

"When we are craving for some Asian food, we don’t order it. I make it. My husband never really loved Asian cooking until we met. Because I live an hour (car) drive away from the city where Asian stores are located, I used to buy my asian staples online. However (and to my delight), a grocery store about 20 minutes away from where I live started to sell basic asian products like rice vermicelli wrappers, soy sauce, teriyaki marinade, sesame oil, sake, mirin, etc. Imagine my delight when I found they sell japanese bread crumbs (panko). Of course, you can get about the same results using ground corn flakes, cornmeal or crackers. So, if you don’t find panko where you live, don’t feel afraid to substitute it to make these Crispy Prawns Torpedo. If you can get peeled and deveined (but with the tails on) tiger prawns where you live, good for you! Although you can always do it yourself, too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment