Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Faux Coral Sprig


You can use this technique to make any jewelry bead or component

Coral JewelryTutorial at Jewels of Sayuri Blog

"As you must read about in my last Lapidary information post is a fast becoming a rare commodity. But its beauty continues to fascinate. So If you are looking for an economical way to create the look of coral for less, here is your answer - Create a faux coral sprigWoh! this has been one heck of an over delayed post..I mean I made the pendant and earring months back but I somehow never found the time to format it into a tutorial and post it...so Finally here it is inspired from all the faux coral centerpieces and head gears that was so much "in" last season... a DIY on how to make Coral Sprig Jewelry..Since its a slighly long process - a deviation from my usual 5 minute DIY, the post would be long so I have split it into two parts. please bear with me".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment