Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tutorial - How to Stamp with Bleach

Wear gloves and work in a well ventilated area

Stamp with Bleach Tutorial at Untrendy Life Blog

"The two most popular posts on this blog are the bleach pen projects. I get e-mails all the time from people living in other parts of the world who do not have access to bleach pens and  ask if I could suggest an alternative. There are alternatives, but since I have not tried them out, I am hesitant to recommend anything. However, finally I had some time to play around. I have been wanting to see how stamping with plain bleach would work.  I went through my fabric stash and cut small test areas from different woven fabrics to see how they react with bleach. I strongly encourage you not to skip this step".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment