Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make Bee My Valentine Gift Wrap

Bubble wrap painted background looks like honeycomb

Gift Wrap Tutorial at Speckled Sydney Blog

"Yep, it’s that time of year again, when people the world over turn to Barry White, a box of chocolates or a suitably soppy card to express their feelings for each other. As much as I’d love to be beedazzled by De Beers, it’s very likely I’ll bee seing less bling and more the garden variety token of love. As for myself, don’t know what I’ll be giving husband for Valentines yet, but it’s sure to bee wrapped in some very inere-sting paper. Rather than droning on and on, why don’t I just show you how I made some beeautiful valentine’s day wrapping paper using acrylic paint, bubble wrap, thumb prints and a black marker pen".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment