Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Button Necklace

She calls this the Valentine Showers of love button necklace

Button NecklaceTutorial at Jewels of Sayuri Blog

"I somehow relate pink and flowers with Valentines day. Dont know why, dont know how but I do it. and I realised this only after I made this tutorial and went through the previous 2 years valentines day tutorials on my blog. No points for guessing - they were flowers and they were in pink :D  So coming to this necklace - its got some of my favourite things in it - buttons, bright colors, wire and it is mean looking - all tangled wire and pokey and not the gentle, delicate thing that one normally associates with love. But I do; for thats me!  I like to think of the little buttons as drops in the shower of love".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment