Monday, February 25, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Fleece Skirt

Pattern provided, or draft from your favorite A line

Fleece Skirt Tutorial at Sewing the Littleheart Collection Blog

"Remember how I told you here that I love to sew with fleece? Well, I made myself a skirt out of the left over fabric from Littleheart's fleece coat.  This is a cute and easy skirt I can wear with leggings and boots. It was so fun and fast to make, I whipped up two more for my sister and cousin!  I used one of my skirts as a guidance to make the pattern. I am a size medium, so if you are too, you are welcome to my pattern. Just download it here. There is only one piece, same for front and back, cut on fold. If you need a different size, take an A-line skirt that fits you well and trace it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment