Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Crochet Chain Necklace

You can use a necklace you have or make a new one

Crochet Necklace Tutorial at Miss P Blog

"All you need here is an old chain necklace, a crochet hook that fits through the links in your chain, and some yarn of some description. I used embroidery cotton because it suited the size of my chain and I already had some in my stash. But you could use silk for a bit of luxury; and on chunkier chains you could use delicious merino knitting yarn. Yum! All we're going to use here is a single crochet stitch. But you could experiment with double/treble crochet or even some of the more decorative crochet stitches... If you've never crocheted before, (although I know alot of you do!) trust me, it's easy to learn; and you'll be totally hooked (excuse the gratuitous pun, totally intended".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment