Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Crocheted Brooch

Glittery and textured yarns work well in this brooch

Brooch Tutorial at TamsynG Blog

"I have been making these little brooches for a few years and have been asked so many times how I make them that I thought I would show you how.  They start as a basic circle, then using surface crochet and lots of different yarns they build up into colourful  textured mini works of art.  Ready to embellish with beads and buttons.  I love things that whip up quickly and these are perfect for in between other projects when you just want to start something and finish it in one go. It is also great for using up little scraps of yarn. Strips of fabric can also be crocheted in".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. This is neat and I have printed the instructions to try it out. She had really good large pics and well done easy to understand instructions. Thanks
    Mary ~ Southern Gothic Whimsy

    ReplyDelete