Friday, March 1, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make Decoupaged Key Hooks

Some pretty and practical home organization

Key Hook Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"The reality in our home right now is that in less than two months we will have a third licensed driver in the house and a third car in the driveway. Aagh... I know it's going to be okay, but I am having a difficult time with this transition. It seems like yesterday when my baby was still, well, a baby.  I decided that I would try to embrace this change with a project. More cars means more keys, so I am going to try to be organized with some key hooks. We have an area in our kitchen where phones, bills, checkbooks and what not all collect, so it seemed that would be a perfect place for the keys, too".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. nice idea, I can remember when my kids started driving, and getting into the car with them the first time being very nervous,lol
    Paula

    ReplyDelete