Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make Little Girl's Pajamas

Lots of details on these pjs, like a ribbon tag in back and flutter sleeves

PajamaTutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"I've now well-and-truly christened the new overlocker (serger) that I was lovingly given for my birthday in February (good work Daddy), though it did take me much longer to get to it than I had hoped ... Wow, this whole starting big-school thing puts your life into chaos, hey!  Anyway, with Bethany now settled into school, and the rest of us slowly getting into our new school-time routine, I found some time for some much-needed sanity sewing.  And just how cute are these PJ's?  Anyone who knows me will know that I will find any, yes ANY excuse to sew with gingham, especially pink gingham, and these PJ's are my latest gingham project".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment