Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Portable Picnic Blanket

Portable picnic blanket is easy to carry and easy to make

Picnic Blanket Tutorial at Clones 'n' Clowns Blog

"What’s the very first thing you need to think of when you’re going for a picnic ? And not just any picnic, the perfect picnic. You got it – a picnic blanket (how did you guess that ?!). So that had to be our 1st DIY of picnic month on CNC. I have been meaning to make a picnic blanket forever seeing as I don’t really like using the blankets we have on our bed or couch. I would rather have something made especially for picnicking – just because I like things to have their own use ! I also feel a picnic blanket has to be loud and fun, something to contribute to the colourful parcs and woods it will lie on. Rowan fabric had to be it – isn’t that print beautiful ?!  But it wasn’t just a question of which material to use… I wanted my picnic blanket to be light and easy to carry too. Having a picnic secretly means lugging around a whole load of stuff so I wanted to make sure it was nothing that would take up too much space or arm strength so that we could keep those for food and drink".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment