Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tutorial Exchange - How to Line Up Card Layers Perfectly


An easy way to make all the layers of a card line up perfectly

Card Tutorial at My Stamping Place Blog

"I was lucky to be asked to create a tutorial for Handmade Harbour and Totally Tutorials blog. The only catch - I had to want 5 free digital images. Gee, that was a hard one to accept (NOT!) hehehe. So, here is my tutorial for you using THIS wonderful image from Handmade Harbour. My tute will show you a simple but excellent way of making sure your card layers line up perfectly every single time - the "Straight Stick Trick". I have been teaching this "trick" to people attending my card classes for years and they love it. I have heard that this is also a technique taught at design school".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment