Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tutorial - How to Attach an Eyelet

Takes some practice, but the result can be stunning

Eyelet Tutorial at Fleur de Lis Quilts Blog

"A few posts ago, I mentioned that I'd modified a dress by removing the zipper and adding eyelets so that the dress would fit more comfortably and also to change the look a bit.  The young lady to whom it belongs was very happy with the new changes. Today I thought I'd write a tutorial on how to add eyelets.  Let's begin with the tools: I've assembled several items: not all are absolutely necessary, but they'll make the process a bit easier.  You'll need a hammer (not shown) scissors, measuring tape or ruler, pencil, small block of wood, hole punch and eyelets.  The needle-nose pliers and eyelet tool are great additions if you have them".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment