Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tutorial - How to Dress Up a Hair Clip

Add some bling to a plain hair accessory

Hair Clip Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"Summer is in its full swing these days & monsoon season too.. After every rain we have to face lots of  humidity everyday.well how is yours summer going on? I enjoyed my vacations a lot with some family trips, eating & outing, so much fun.. but finally I am back, so let’s enjoy crafting & here is my today’s post,  I am using these hair clips during summer mostly, They are good in catching  hair tightly & nicely.. isn’t it? So I am used to for these. But when I got this clip it was in plain black.. OMG.. how I can wear something simple? No Way.. I must be trying something colorful & shiny.. so here I did some easy effort".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment