Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tutorial - How to Embroider a T-Shirt

3 free embroidery designs

Embroidery Tutorial at Untrendy Life Blog

"About 6 months ago I happened upon a blog I instantly loved.  Kati from Kate & Rose is a fellow Hungarian living in the US who also happens to sew, make jewelry and is very handy with needlework. I guess that's an understatement. She is a marvel when it comes to embroidery and reading her blog inspired me to take up my long neglected craft.  I bought her Roza blouse sewing pattern and dusted off my embroidery threads. It took me forever to come up with a design to put on the panel and I started to get nervous about my rusty embroidery skills. I knew I needed a smaller project first to boost my confidence. I grabbed 3 white shirts my little girl has to grow into and drew designs for them".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment