Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make Fabric Covered Storage Bins


One yard of fabric should cover front and back of 4-6 bins

Storage Bin Tutorial at Its Always Autumn Blog

"I recently repainted my family room and added some IKEA Expedit bookshelves to try to tidy up all the toys, books, and other items that get strewn across the room each day. Bins on a bookshelf are a perfect organizing solution for family rooms and bedrooms, but I quickly realized that purchasing fabric bins to fill up the bookshelf was going to get extremely expensive - they would actually cost more than the bookshelf itself! I found a much cheaper solution - Sterilite bins purchased online in a six pack - but they weren't nearly cute or colorful enough. So I covered the front of each bin with fabric that coordinated with the colors in my room and turned these boring bins into modern and decorative organizers".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment