Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Headband from a T-Shirt

Options: choose patterned T-shirt, or paint your own design

HeadbandTutorial at Maiden Jane Blog

"I love my shorter hair style, but there are times that I wish I could still pull it back in a ponytail: when I am working at the cutting table, when I am sailing or on a windy beach, and when I am running. I have borrowed the girls' headbands but they usually slip up my big head. (I must have a lot of brains up there.) Or the headbands are so tight that I get a headache after wearing it for a few minutes. To solve this problem, I designed a headband out of T Shirt scraps. The headband is nice and wide - perfect for running, but can be stylish, too! Make multiples so that you can throw it in the wash with the rest of your sweaty running clothes. Don't sew? Keep reading because I have a simple, no-sew version that will take you two minutes to make".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment